These stocks are representational of the universe of investments that are available and are not meant to be an investment recommendation.
- Instant account opening
- Online funding and withdrawal
- Automate your investing via recurring investments
- SIPC & FDIC insured
As per the Bank sweep program at DriveWealth. Details here.
- 256-bit encryption & SSL
- Invest in ready portfolios – Vests
- Research via advanced tools and create your own Vests
Trusted by 1 million users globally.
Ready to diversify your portfolio? Sign up today
It’s easy to start investing with Vested. Open an account in minutes and start investing right away. You can even invest in less than one share.
Start investing today in three simple steps.
Create an account
Fund your account
Benefits of Using Vested
Vested is run by a global team of experienced investors with diverse backgrounds. Here are some benefits of using our company:
- Diversification. At Vested, we want to empower you and give you access to more investment options. Thatâ€™s why we offer you the ability to invest in the US stock market from India. Youâ€™ll have access to more than 1,000 stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) listed in the United States.
- Safety and security. Each account is insured up to $500K by SIPC and up to $250K by FDIC. We use 256-bit encryption and SSL to protect your account, as well as ID verification and state-of-the-art login methods.
- Commission-free investing and trading. We donâ€™t charge any fees if you want to trade.
- Fractional share investing. Canâ€™t afford a full stock of your favorite company? With Vested, you can buy a fractional share. You can invest in a company for just $1.
- Create an account in minutes. The Vested account creation process is 100% digital, making it quick and easy to get started.
- No minimum balance. You donâ€™t need to maintain a certain amount of money in your account at all times.
- Easy transfers. Transfer money quickly and easily with Vestedâ€™s partner banks.
- Withdraw at any time. You can withdraw money as you pleaseâ€”no minimum time requirements apply. Just click the â€œWithdrawalâ€ tab on the platform to get started. The money will be wired directly to your bank account in India. Note that it may take up to five business days and the cost is $11.
Start Investing Today!
Vested makes it easy to invest in US stocks from India. We offer many great benefits. Get started with just one dollar. Sign up today!
Not ready to invest yet?
Sign up to receive updates about the US market and investing insights from Vested.
Vested uses 256-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure the security of our platform and to protect all your information. We also employ state of the art log-in methods, automatic logouts, and ID verification to help prevent unauthorized access.
If Vested shuts down, you would still have access to all your cash and securities. Your assets are held at a 3rd party custodian, we do not ever touch or hold your money. We will ensure that direct DriveWealth access is established for you to further buy or sell securities. In the highly unlikely event that both Vested and DriveWealth both shut down, your SIPC insurance kicks in. Each brokerage account opened with Vested is insured by SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation) up to $500,000, this includes $250,000 in cash. For more details, please read.
Share ownership verification works slightly differently in the US than in India. Shares are held by a third-party custodian in the ‘street name‘ of the broker rather than the underlying investor. This is why you do not receive direct emails from the custodian regarding your holdings. As per SEC guidelines, if you want to confirm the share ownership for your Vested account, you can contact DriveWealth, our broker partner, directly at email@example.com.
On the Vested platform you can invest in either full or fractional shares. When your investment is in full shares, our broker partner (DriveWealth) will route the orders to market centers on an Agency basis. When the investment is fractional shares, our broker partner will satisfy the order from its own account, on a Principal basis, at the National Best Bid or Offer (NBBO). NBBO means that DriveWealth cannot add margin to the price. So, if the market price of 1 share of Amazon is $1000, and you purchase 0.1 share of Amazon, you will pay $100 for the 0.1 share. Any orders for both full or fractional shares will be executed via both methods, part as Agent and part as Principal.
On the Vested platform you can trade US Stocks and ETFs starting at just $1. So, if you want to purchase a fraction of Google’s share you can place the buy order on the platform and purchase a fraction of a full Google share worth $1 or more. That means, the minimum amount that you can invest is $1.
US markets are regulated by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission). The SEC is an independent federal government regulatory agency responsible for protecting investors and maintaining fair and orderly functioning of the securities markets. It was established in 1934 by Congress. The SEC promotes full public disclosure and protects investors against fraudulent and manipulative practices in the market.
News & Blogs
Recent articles from Vested
Vested Shorts: Fed’s new payments system, SoftBank’s $32 billion loss, Target’s theft issues, Uber and Waymo
Vested Shorts: Regulating AI in Europe, Wall Street loosens ties with China, Paramount cuts its losses
Vested Shorts: What China Says and What China Does, Nintendo Switch console, and Q3 2023 results from Coinbase and Block
Vested Shorts: BYD’s rise in China, First Republic goes to JPMorgan Chase, and Apple’s health coaching service
Vested Shorts: Meta and Spotify’s Q1 2023 numbers, Netflix and Korean content, and the future of EVs
Vested Shorts: Amex’s future loan losses, Tether at an all-time high, Samsung’s future, and TikTok in Indonesia
Vested Shorts: ASML and Tesla’s Q1 numbers, Netflix discontinues DVD-by-mail service and the cannabis industry
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .